Self Portrait with Grey Felt Hat by Vincent van Gogh Pullover Hoodie
- Solid colors: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Vincent van Gogh painted over 30 self-portraits between the years 1886 and 1889. His collection of self-portraits places him among the most prolific self-portraitists of all time. Van Gogh used portrait painting as a method of introspection.
- Vintage Post Impressionism Portraiture Fine Art Van Gogh Reproductions.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck