Olive Trees with Yellow Sky and Sun by Vincent van Gogh Pullover Hoodie
- Solid colors: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Olive Trees with Yellow Sky and Sun by Vincent van Gogh, 1889. Flowering trees were special to Vincent van Gogh because they represented awakening and hope.
- Vintage Post Impressionism Fine Art featuring a nature landscape of an olive grove on a sunny day. It is one of 15 landscapes of olive trees that van Gogh painted while living in the south of France.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck